Terms and Conditions
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover (No American Express)
- Check payments mail directly to:
Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 5248
Salem, Oregon 97304
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require a payment at the time of booking to hold chosen dates.
- All reservations require a valid credit card on file.
- The deposit paid for Guest reservation, when applicable, is the first of two installment payments to hold the dates of your reservation. This is not a refundable payment once Guest reservation has been finalized (once the full balance has been paid).
- Cancellation policies (30-60 days) and cancellation fees (10-20%) are seasonal and based on guest length of stay and property booked provided and agreed to at the time of booking. Please refer to your rental agreement for details or contact BPVR with any questions.
- If you have concerns about a cancellation, BPVR strongly suggests you consider the Rental Guardian travel insurance option provided.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Guest shall leave premises in clean, undamaged condition. Upon your departure, you will be expected to take out the garbage, run the dishwasher, start a load of towels (if your property is equipped with a washing machine), and follow the check-out guidelines posted in the property and included in the check-in information. Failure to complete the departure procedures may result in additional charges. The property should be in a reasonably clean condition, similar to the way you found it. The cleaning fee covers laundry, sanitization, and cleaning associated with use.
- Guest authorizes BPVR to charge Guest credit card for intentional damage, theft, loss of items from the rental property, excessive cleaning (examples of which include excessive trash removal, excessive laundering, upholstery or carpet cleaning) and all other damages beyond normal wear and tear as determined by BPVR. Guest agrees to and understands that the afore mentioned charges will occur after departure from the rental property (delayed or amended charges) and hereby authorizes these charges as determined by BPVR. In the event Guest leaves the property in a condition where it is unable to be made ready for the next guests, Guest will be responsible for lost rental revenue. Guest(s) agrees that BPVR or its agents may enter the premises for the purpose of making necessary repairs, or maintenance when deemed necessary by BPVR.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same. To the extent not covered by the release provisions above, BPVR shall not be liable for special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property or equipment, loss of profits or revenue, cost of capital, cost of purchase of replacement goods or property, claims for emotional distress, mental suffering or the like, or claims of any type whatsoever of persons other than Guest.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes. Use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or other residents.
- It is agreed the Premises will be occupied by the reservation holder (rental contract signee). Guest may not sublet.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Guest understands that a standard set of starter items will be provided in the properties by BPVR. Once these starter items have been exhausted, it is the Guest responsibility to replenish the necessary supplies needed during Guest stay.
- Smoking is not permitted in any property or on the premises and will be enforced by property Homeowner Associations. Fees for smoking in the property can and will be assessed and guest will be asked to vacate without refund.
- Absolutely no animals of any kind are allowed in the properties, kept in vehicles, on back patio decks, in any common areas, or on the premises at any time and will be enforced by property Homeowner Associations. Fees for animals in the property can and will be assessed and guest will be asked to vacate without refund.
- Maximum occupancy for this property is stated on BPVR’s website and will be clearly stated in the confirmation email sent to Guest after booking. The maximum occupancy is in effect 24 hours a day, including transitory daytime visitors, and anyone over 24 months in age (not just guests sleeping in the property. If it is found that the maximum occupancy is exceeded at any time, Guest(s) will be asked to leave without a refund. Guest(s) agrees that premises shall not be occupied by more than the number of people stated on the website or confirmation email during any 24 hour period. BPVR does not allow “group rentals” in any BPVR properties, where more than 1 property is being rented; regardless if the property is managed by BPVR, if the group total size exceeds the maximum occupancy of the largest BPVR property rented. If it is found that the maximum occupancy is exceeded at any time, Guest(s) will be asked to leave without a refund. Guest(s) agrees that BPVR or its agents may enter the premises for the purpose of verifying occupancy when deemed to be warranted by BPVR.